Marley was hit with Lyme again!

Yup. It's true. 
She was reinfected with Lyme. Since the middle of May she had been sleeping a lot. She was taking naps during the day and would spend most of the weekend inside the house. I was suspicious that something was wrong and asked my husband to take her to the doctor. This was the middle of June, after school finished for the summer. He is a teacher so he had the same vacation as her. 
The blood was drawn without a problem. Sure enough, she tested positive again. The doctor explained the results to me but it wasn't too clear for me. The way she was describing the results sounded like this was 'acute' all over again. Which means it just started and is new. 
Great!!! 

Use your bug spray!!! These little suckers are dangerous!!!

I'll be back soon!!! 
❤️

Vanessa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of play with your ASD child.

My personal outlet......