Update !

Hi friends!
Its been a few months since my last post.  Marley is thriving in her new class. She's doing very well in her classes and is even doing pretty good with math.  Her class has a separate teacher just for special education students.  Unfortunately her original special education teacher fell sick and had to take a medical leave. Luckily her new teacher is very sweet, but we all know how she does with changes.  It took a few days but she was able to adjust.
She has been blossoming as a writer.  She discovered the 'notes' in her Mac computer.  She has been typing away with new stories and situations she imagines.  I haven't read any of it yet.  I don't want to break her trust and have her stop writing.  She is very "all or nothing".  If she finds out I read her 'diary' she will never forgive me.  
Her lyme disease hasn't reactivated.  I'm really hoping it hasn't taken over her like it's taken over me.  She asked me a few weeks ago when I wasn't going to be sick anymore.  I didn't have an answer for her.  It's obviously affecting her, and I don't know how to fix it.  I do know she is strong and resilient.  Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me.  I like when my friends come over !



Love and kisses,
Vanessa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of play with your ASD child.

My personal outlet......

Marley was hit with Lyme again!