My personal outlet......

I decided to start this blog in order to post some of my masterpieces...yeah, right... that I have made with my own two hands.
I have always enjoyed using my hands to create and build things that were running through my head. Sometimes I get it in the first shot and others, well, not so much.
I like to make jewelry, paint furniture and renovate my house.  I have been living in Howell, NJ for 5 years now and loving it.  I am originally from North Bergen, NJ.  I enjoyed my time in good old North Bergen, but it's so close to Manhattan that it now resembles it.  So off to the boondocks, or so my mom likes to think, I went.
Howell is not the boondocks...lol... I have a mall 7 minutes away and lots of strip malls on route 9.  Tons of restaurant and a top notch school system.  My daughter is in special education and she is thriving in the Howell school system.  They have a very good Autism program.
I will try to post every week with any projects that I start or finish, or anything in between that.

Comments

  1. Thank you for helping to inspire me, Vanessa!!! Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of play with your ASD child.

Marley was hit with Lyme again!