Quick update !

I wanted to jump on real quick to give an update.  Marley and I have both been undergoing treatment for Lyme disease.  I am happy to say that Marley kicked it's butt !!!! It took two rounds of antibiotics, but she is now feeling much better. 
I also was able to defeat Lyme, but the parasite, Babesia, decided to stick around a little longer.  I have been on antibiotics, antimalarial and antiprotozoal medications.  I have been exhausted, to say the least.  The past few weeks have been a little better with the exhaustion but I still have the stomach issues associated with this disease and also the medicines.  
I am grateful that my family and I have the means to be able to treat this and live the rest of our lives happy and healthy! I appreciate all the support my family and friends have extended out to us. Sometimes just being able to vent about how awful I felt was enough to alleviate any discomfort I had.  

Love to all,
Vanessa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of play with your ASD child.

My personal outlet......

Marley was hit with Lyme again!